The Poolside Cafe adjoins our General Store, fully stocked with snacks, groceries, camping supplies, and of course lots and lots of clothing, souvenirs, collectibles, and toys to take home with you. Our gift shop is a treasure trove of souvenirs, clothing, and collectibles where you are sure to find something for everyone in the family. The park also features and swimming pool, Bear-a-Cuda Water slide, ample restroom facilities, three playgrounds, horseshoe pits, sand volleyball court, and many other recreational facilities. Please note some amenities listed below not available at all times.
- Swimming Pool* (Memorial Day to Labor Day dependent on weather call to verify)
- 990 Acre Partridge Lake adjoining the famous Wolf River
- Kiddie Pool (Memorial Day to Labor Day dependent on weather call to verify)
- Boat Launch and dock rentals
- Marina, Bait and Tackle shop
- Golf Cart Rentals
- 18-Hole Miniature Golf Course
- Gem Mining
- Arts & Crafts Center
- Hey-rides! (Tickets available at General Store)
- Sports Area with Basketball, Bocci Ball, Shuffleboard & Volleyball Court
- 3 Different Playgrounds
- Horseshoe Pits
- Nature Trails
- Paddle Boat, Canoe & Kayak Rentals
- Pontoon Boat and Jon Boat rentals
- Outdoor Theater with Concessions
- Picnic Areas
- Candy bar Bingo
- LP fill station
- Dump Station
- Game Room with Great Ticket Redemption Prizes
- General Store with Groceries, Camping Supplies and Souvenirs
- Pizza, Sub Sandwiches, Breakfast Sandwiches, Hand Scooped Ice Cream available at General Store
- 300' Bear-a-Cuda Water slide*<(Memorial Day to Labor Day dependent on weather call to verify)
- Fantastic Daily Activities for Young and Old
FACILITIESOur Camp-Resort offers you a variety of options.
These sites are situated on a channel inlet off of Partridge Lake. No docks are available with these sites, however you may choose to tie off your boat at your site (water depth varies.) These sites are water and electric and most can accommodate larger camping units.
For our tenting guests, there are even areas offered for your enjoyment only. Our tenting areas generally do not have water and electric hookups but each will have a picnic table and a fire ring. Reservations for our tenting areas are first come, first served, which means that the sites are NOT numbered, so the first guest to arrive chooses and sets up on their chosen site designated by a picnic table and fire ring. Water is available at any of the Comfort Stations and a dishwashing station is located at the Bait Shop.
WATER & ELECTRIC
Yogi Bear’s Jellystone Park™ in Fremont offers 167 water and electric sites. Some sites are located by one of three playgrounds, others are near the nature trails and wooded areas, and still more are located in the central part of the park. We offer wooded campsites or sunny campsites, all of which have water and electric hookups along with a picnic table, and a fire ring.
WATER, ELECTRIC, SEWER
Choose to stay on one of our full-hookup sites. We offer shaded campsites or sunny campsites, all of which have water, electric and sewer hookups along with a picnic table, and a fire ring. Most can accommodate larger camping units.