Enjoy beautiful Yogi Bear's Jellystone Park TM . Situated on Lake Partridge in the heart of Waupaca County WI., Yogi Bear's Jellystone Park TM is the perfect location for your family vacation. Whether you're searching for that perfect vacation spot, weekend get-away, or an ideal location for your organization or family gatherings, Yogi Bear's Jellystone Park TM will suit all of your needs. We have the perfect combination of summer fun planned just for you and your family. Stop on by and don't forget to join Yogi and pals as they explore the park and create a ton of fun for everyone involved. We hope to see you soon!
We are a family oriented campground and as such we expect all rules and regulations to be followed. If you have any questions regarding these rules please see the Rules page on our website. If you do not feel that you can abide by the rules set forth, we ask that you please choose another campground that may better suit your needs.
Campsite and Rental rates are based on 2 Adults and their dependent children, with a limit of 6 people per site/rental. Campsites are allowed one camping unit and one vehicle per site. A second vehicle (including boats) may be allowed for an additional $3.00 per night. Overflow parking is provided free of charge in designated areas.
We make every effort to honor specific site requests. However, we reserve the right to change site assignments for any reason.
Additional Adults and extra tents are subject to an additional charge.
All reservations must be paid in full at time of booking. We will allow a 7 day grace period for those guests wishing to send a check for payment. Checks will not be accepted for reservations less than 15 days out.
*Rates shown below do NOT include sales tax or resort fee.
|2018 FREMONT JELLYSTONE RATES|
|RATES DO NOT INCLUDE TAXES OR $4 RESORT FEE|
|OFF SEASON||OFF SEASON||OFF SEASON||WEEK DAY||WEEKEND||HOLIDAY||WEEKLY|
|SITE TYPE||Daily before 06/15 after 09/07||Weekend FRI/SAT||Weekly 7 nights||(SUN-THURS)||(FRI & SAT)||(MINIMUM 3 NIGHTS)||(7 NIGHTS OR MORE)|
|* Cancellations made 14 or more prior to your arrival date are subject to your choice of a refund, less a $25.00 administrative fee, or a Camp Credit for the entire amount paid. Camp Credits MUST be used during the same camping season! / *Cancellations made 7-14 days prior to your arrival date, will receive a Camp Credit, less a $25.00 administrative fee. / * Cancellations made less than 7 days prior to your arrival date forfeit all money paid! Guests are allowed one (1) date change per original reservation, additional date changes will be charged a $10.00 processing fee.|
|2018 SEASONAL/ANNUAL RATES||RATES DO NOT INCLUDE TAXES OR $4 RESORT FEE|
|MONTHLY (30 DAYS +)||ANNUAL RATES|
|SITE TYPE||SPRING||SUMMER||FALL||(PLUS TAX AND ELECTRIC) SUBJECT TO BACKGROUND CHECK|
|Seasonals receive 10% off of any purchase in the campground (excluding LP and firewood)|
|GUEST FEES||Price shown does NOT include sales tax|
|Extra Adult||$10.00 per night|
|Extra Car (onsite)||$3.00 per night|
|Extra Tent||$6.00 per night|
|2nd family on site||$25.00 per Stay|
|Park Passes--||Individual||1--$10.0-subject to capacity|
|children 3 and under are free with paid adult|
|All park passes do not include miniature golf or paid activities.|
|RENTAL FEES||Price shown does NOT include sales tax|
|RENTALS||1/2 Day||Full Day||Additional Rentals||1/2 Hour||Hour||All Day|
|Jon Boat||$50.00||$75.00||2-man Paddle Boat||$15.00||$25.00||$38.00|
|JB No motor||$30.00||$60.00||Pedal Cart||NA||NA||NA|
|EXTRA CHARGES||TOTAL (includes tax)|
|Firewood (1/2 Face)||$55.00|
|Boat launch (non guest)||$5.00|
|Boat Launch (duck season)||$35.00|
|Dump Fee (non-guest)||$15.00|
|Background Check (seasonal app)||$50.00|
|$25 add. Occ|
|LP Gas x Pound||Current rate|
|LP Gas x Gallon||Current rate|
|Storage - Daily||$3.00|
|Storage - Monthly||$50.00|
|Pump Out- Next Day||$16.00|
|Pump Out - Same Day||$20.00|
|Pump Out - Emerg.||$30.00|
Rental Terms/Deposits/Cancellation Policy
- Rates include daily water pass for entire family to Water Slide, Pool and Kiddie Pool.
- Check-in/ 3:00pm. Rental check-out 11:00am / All RV and Tent sides check-out is 1pm.
- Limit 2 vehicles per site. Overflow parking in designated areas is $3 per vehicle.
- Quite pets on leash are welcome.
- All rates are subject to change without notice. Extra person charge per night: $10 Maximum 6 people per campsite
- Tents sites are allowed one tent per site. One additional ten is allowed for additional $6 per night.
- RV an Rental sites are allowed one additional tent for $6 per night.
- In order to expedite the check-in process and get your site or rental unit as quickly as possible, all reservations must be paid in full at time of booking. For your convenience, we accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express.
- MUST be 21 years of age to reserve & camp.
- All sites and rentals require a 2-night minimum stay on weekends (Fri and/or Sat).
- Saturday arrivals only allowed on select sites.
- Holidays; Memorial Day, 4thof July & Labor Day require a 3 night minimum stay.
- Golf carts are allowed on site with a $25 per visit fee. Must provide proof of insurance. Must be 21 to drive.
- No ATV’s or motorized scooters are allowed in park. This includes large remote control vehicles.
- Golf cart rentals are picked up at 10am and returned at 10am.
- Prices do not include taxes and $4 per night Resort Fee.
- Cancellations made 14 days or more prior to your arrival date are subject to guest's choice of refund less a $25.00 administrative fee or a Camp Credit for the entire amount paid. Camp Credits MUST be used in the same camping season.
- 7-14 days prior to your arrival date, Camp Credit less $25.00 Admin fee.
- Cancellations less than 7 days prior to your arrival, forfeit ALL money paid for reservation.
Guests are allowed one (1) date change per original reservation, provided the date change is made more than 7 days prior to your original arrival date. Additional date changes will be charged $15.00.
Camping is an outdoor experience. Therefore, we do NOT give refunds due to the discomforts of nature. We schedule staff and plan activities based on reservations. Understand that we cannot be held responsible for weather, illness, work schedules or other situations affecting our guests and therefore enforce our cancellation policy regardless of circumstances.
No refunds for early departure.
Quiet hours are from 11:00 pm to 7:00 am daily and are strictly enforced.
Every effort is made to accommodate specific site requests, however we cannot guarantee them.